Leonard M. Levie - Chairman
- Lehman Brothers securities analyst and arbitrageur
- Guest lecturer at Harvard Business School, the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, the Association for Corporate Growth, and the Turnaround Management Association.
- Alumnus of the Johns Hopkins University, and the Owner President Management Program of Harvard Business School.
- Member, Bretton Woods Committee, Economic Club of New York, Harvard Faculty Club, Army Navy Club of Washington D.C., East India Club, Wings Club, Family Office Association
Marc Renard-payen - Managing Director, Europe
- Vice-President with the Mergers & Acquisitions Group of Lehman Brothers in New York and London
- Associate for Marceau Investissements, a French private equity firm based in Paris
- BS in Economics and Business Administration from ESSEC in France and MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Bertrand Talabart - Deputy Managing Director, Europe
- 8 years of experience in industrial management followed by 15 years private equity
- Previously worked at Gemalto Asia as Industrial director at IPE (midcap Private equity fund) as investment director, and at SISU Capital, a London-based hedge fund
- Leading several large European projects, including management team coaching, growth plan, digitalization, design and follow up of restructuring programs
- MS in mechanical engineering from IFMA and MBA from HEC Paris
- Non executive director of Holophane, Avara, Neotiss, MCI, and GTSI
John Wilbur - Managing Director, North America
- 35 years experience in engineering and general management, including posts at GE and Goodrich Corporation.
- Board Member and Executive Committee Posts on the Forging Defense Manufacturing Consortium and Forging Industry Associations
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Worchester Polytechnic Institute
Peter Graham - Managing Director, Chief Restructuring Officer
- Managed AIAC’s in house restructuring team since 2006
- M&A, Restructuring Experience China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Mexico, USA, France, Germany, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Spain
- Sector expertise: Automotive, Aerospace, Appliances, Public Security System integration, Plastic Injection, Casting, Defence, Aluminium, EMS
LAWRENCE W. SCHWOERI – MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Thirty years experience acquiring and operating manufacturing businesses
- Acted as CEO of five successful platform companies with various Private Equity partners
- Created value by reviving several bankrupt and underperforming businesses
- Experience in Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Device, Defense and Industrial OEM market sectors
- BS and MS in Chemical Engineering from MIT, MBA from Harvard Business School
Martin Wentzel – Managing Director, Operating Partner
- Responsible for deal origination, transaction execution, refinancing and operational turnarounds
- Previously Director M&A at Siemens Corporation
- More than 10 years of operational experience in project management, performance improvement, standardization and turnaround
- MBA from Fuqua School of Business of Duke University
- Master degrees in mechatronics and electrical engineering from the University of Applied Sciences in Bochum (Germany), Universite Blaise Pascal in Clermont-Ferrand (France) and London Southbank University (UK)
Siobhan Sweeney-cordova - Executive Vice President, Global M&A and Corporate Development
- Prior to joining AIAC, Siobhan worked at Bloomberg LP, as well as at UBS Warburg (Latin American Equity Research Analyst in the Cement, Construction & Transportation sector), and CIBC Oppenheimer (Emerging Markets) and Lehman Brothers (Financial Analyst Program)
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association & Association for Corporate Growth
- Member of the International Aviation Women's Association (IAWA)
- Graduated from Northeastern University in Boston
Ian Fichtenbaum - Senior Vice President, Space and Satellite Specialist
- Director of Bradford Engineering; Venture Partner with NextGen Venture Partners
- Operations analyst with the University of British Columbia’s Center for Operations Excellence, specializing in improving operations at large industrial organisations.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from McGill University, Masters in Operations Research from University of British Columbia
- Alumnus of the International Space University's SSP class of 2006
Brandon Stewart - SENIOR Vice President
- Previously with Goldman, Sachs & Co
- B.S. in Finance from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
- Certified FAA licensed active Private Pilot, trained on Cessna 172s
Jonathan LaWrence - Senior VICE PRESIDENT, M&A
- Advisor to Canadian Kraft Paper Industries Limited and Union Metal Industries Corporation
- Senior Automotive Analyst at RBC Capital Markets, and Automotive Analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein
- Bachelors in International Studies from The Johns Hopkins University, Masters in International Economics from The Paul H. Nitze School For Advanced International Studies at The Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Yoram Kinberg - Senior Vice President
- JP Morgan Chase - 26 years as Managing Director and Vice President in London and New York
- YK Capital - President of a boutique Investment Bank
- Allegiance Capital Corp - Managing Director in a Dallas-based private investment bank
- Alumnus of Technion- Israel Institute of Technology and NYU Business School
John Isella - Executive Vice President, Ukraine office
- 38 years in engineering, business development and management, serial entrepreneur
- Senior Technical Advisor to NASA at Kennedy Space Center on US and Ukrainian rocket programs for 10 years
- Specialist in Ukrainian business and industry, full time resident in Ukraine
Jean Franco Montalvan - Vice President
- Over 15 years of experience in manufacturing, finance, marketing, sales, and law
- International experience working in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Proficient in English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and basic German.
- M.B.A. with dual majors in Finance & Marketing, and B.A. with triple majors in Economics, Political Science, and Liberal Arts.
Serge Yammine - Vice President, Global M&A
- Senior Consultant at McKinsey & Company in Europe
- Corporate Manager and Global M&A for Renewable Energies at the KAEFER Group in Bremen, Germany
- Aircraft Sales and Factory Manager at Diamond Aircraft Industries in Vienna, Austria
- Aerospace Carbon Fiber Structure Engineer at the AIRBUS Group in Hamburg, Germany
- MBA IESE Business School in Barcelona, Spain and Masters in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering from Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Germany, and the University of Toulouse, France
NADINE CAVUSOGLU – SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, ORIGINATION AND EXECUTION
- Over 17 years experience in originating, structuring and executing capital raising transactions for Latin American corporations.
- Built new business platforms and led high performing teams at UBS Investment Bank, Itau BBA and Haitong.
- MBA in Finance from the New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business and B.A. in Economics from Bryn Mawr College.
Brian Shiau, CFA - Vice president
- Past firms: Susquehanna International Group, Emerald International, EDENS
- MBA Yale University, AB Princeton University
Mark Stones – Head of Global Procurement
- 20 years global operational leadership, including posts at Electrolux and Alps Electric
- Expertise across a variety of sectors including; Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Construction, Machining & Fabrication, Casting, Warehouse and Distribution
- PhD in international business
Alison Chan-Doerr – CFO, Asia
- Joined AIAC as CFO Asia in 2011. Prior to AIAC, held senior finance ( Group CFO, Finance Director) and commercial roles (General Manager) in Greater China, South East Asia and Europe.
- Experience in senior management roles in multinationals including Honeywell, Coca Cola, Hilti and Novartis
- Native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin speaker
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants); BA Hons in Accountancy and Finance from University of Huddersfield, U.K.; and Post Graduate Diploma in Management Studies from City University Hong Kong
Jeff Sands – Senior Advisor to AIAC Companies
- 15+ years leading corporate turnarounds in a variety of industries including; manufacturing, distribution, transportation, electronics, aerospace, defense, auto, paper, wood, medical, retail, food, metal machining & fabrication, franchises, publishing, IT services, art, textiles and plastics.
- Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP) designation from the Turnaround Management Association
- Winner of 2017 National Turnaround of the Year Award for businesses with revenues under $50M
- BA in Economics from Hobart College, MBA with Honors from Alaska Pacific University
Richard Ross - Technology Advisor
- Consultant at intersection of finance and technology to investment banks, hedge funds, family offices
- 35 years of experience as venture-backed SW entrepreneur; invented core calculation technology on Lotus 1-2-3
- SB (in 3 years) and SM from MIT; studied both computer science and public policy (economics, mgmt, innovation)