Leonard M. Levie - Chairman
- Lehman Brothers securities analyst and arbitrageur
- Guest lecturer at Harvard Business School, the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, the Association for Corporate Growth, and the Turnaround Management Association.
- Alumnus of the Johns Hopkins University, and the Owner President Management Program of Harvard Business School.
- Member, Bretton Woods Committee
Marc Renard-payen - Managing Director, Europe
- Vice-President with the Mergers & Acquisitions Group of Lehman Brothers in New York and London
- Associate for Marceau Investissements, a French private equity firm based in Paris
- BS in Economics and Business Administration from ESSEC in France and MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
John Wilbur - Managing Director, North America
- 35 years experience in engineering and general management, including posts at GE and Goodrich Corporation.
- Board Member and Executive Committee Posts on the Forging Defense Manufacturing Consortium and Forging Industry Associations
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Worchester Polytechnic Institute
Peter Graham - Managing Director, Chief Restructuring Officer
- Managed AIAC’s in house restructuring team since 2006
- M&A, Restructuring Experience China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Mexico, USA, France, Germany, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Spain
- Sector expertise: Automotive, Aerospace, Appliances, Public Security System integration, Plastic Injection, Casting, Defence, Aluminium, EMS
Siobhan Sweeney-cordova - Executive Vice President, Global M&A and Corporate Development
- Prior to joining AIAC, Siobhan worked at Bloomberg LP, as well as at UBS Warburg (Latin American Equity Research Analyst in the Cement, Construction & Transportation sector), and CIBC Oppenheimer (Emerging Markets) and Lehman Brothers (Financial Analyst Program)
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association & Association for Corporate Growth
- Member of the International Aviation Women's Association (IAWA)
- Graduated from Northeastern University in Boston
Ian Fichtenbaum - Senior Vice President, Space and Satellite Specialist
- Director of Bradford Engineering; Venture Partner with NextGen Venture Partners
- Operations analyst with the University of British Columbia’s Center for Operations Excellence, specializing in improving operations at large industrial organisations.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from McGill University, Masters in Operations Research from University of British Columbia
- Alumnus of the International Space University's SSP class of 2006
Brandon Stewart - SENIOR Vice President
- Previously with Goldman, Sachs & Co
- B.S. in Finance from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
- Certified FAA licensed active Private Pilot, trained on Cessna 172s
Jonathan LaWrence - Senior VICE PRESIDENT, M&A
- Advisor to Canadian Kraft Paper Industries Limited
- Senior Automotive Analyst at RBC Capital Markets, and Automotive Analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein
- Bachelors in International Studies from The Johns Hopkins University, Masters in International Economics from The Paul H. Nitze School For Advanced International Studies at The Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Yoram Kinberg - Senior Vice President
- JP Morgan Chase - 26 years as Managing Director and Vice President in London and New York
- YK Capital - President of a boutique Investment Bank
- Allegiance Capital Corp - Managing Director in a Dallas-based private investment bank
- Alumnus of Technion- Israel Institute of Technology and NYU Business School
John Isella - Executive Vice President, Ukraine office
- 38 years in engineering, business development and management, serial entrepreneur
- Senior Technical Advisor to NASA at Kennedy Space Center on US and Ukrainian rocket programs for 10 years
- Specialist in Ukrainian business and industry, full time resident in Ukraine
Jean Franco Montalvan - Vice President
- Over 15 years of experience in manufacturing, finance, marketing, sales, and law
- International experience working in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Proficient in English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and basic German.
- M.B.A. with dual majors in Finance & Marketing, and B.A. with triple majors in Economics, Political Science, and Liberal Arts.
Brian Shiau, CFA - Vice president
- Past firms: Susquehanna International Group, Emerald International, EDENS
- MBA Yale University, AB Princeton University
Mark Stones – Head of Global Procurement
- 20 years global operational leadership, including posts at Electrolux and Alps Electric
- Expertise across a variety of sectors including; Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Construction, Machining & Fabrication, Casting, Warehouse and Distribution
- PhD in international business
Alison Chan-Doerr – CFO, Asia
- Joined AIAC as CFO Asia in 2011. Prior to AIAC, held senior finance ( Group CFO, Finance Director) and commercial roles (General Manager) in Greater China, South East Asia and Europe.
- Experience in senior management roles in multinationals including Honeywell, Coca Cola, Hilti and Novartis
- Native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin speaker
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants); BA Hons in Accountancy and Finance from University of Huddersfield, U.K.; and Post Graduate Diploma in Management Studies from City University Hong Kong
Jeff Sands – Senior Advisor to AIAC Companies
- 15+ years leading corporate turnarounds in a variety of industries including; manufacturing, distribution, transportation, electronics, aerospace, defense, auto, paper, wood, medical, retail, food, metal machining & fabrication, franchises, publishing, IT services, art, textiles and plastics.
- Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP) designation from the Turnaround Management Association
- Winner of 2017 National Turnaround of the Year Award for businesses with revenues under $50M
- BA in Economics from Hobart College, MBA with Honors from Alaska Pacific University